Website PT Radinka Anugra
Radinka IT is a member of Radinka Group, focusing business in IT Infrastructure solution and operation support service. We see and treat employee as a necessary to grow, thus facilitating rooms to grow individual professionalism, career path and expertise advancement. We manage working conduct and environment to support employee and customer satisfaction. We share the company short and long term goal, discuss options to employees to fill the gap, give challenge to accomplish and reward the achievement made by group or individual. The final goal of our business is bringing satisfaction to customers, employees and shareholders.
Responsible for service delivery and management of performance against
agreed service levels and budgets, taking into account the latest
technological developments and the release cycles. Other responsibilities
include the effective and efficient execution of all aspects of service
delivery, service level management, continual service improvement and
performance management for the specific services.
Task and Responsibility
• Execution of service delivery & management of service performance of the specific service.
• Ensure that demands are factored into capacity plans for all associated systems.
• Responsible for the analysis, planning, measuring and improvement of the availability of IT services in respect to the agreed service levels
• Delivery of IT service demand forecast as baseline for budget planning and calculation.
• Ensure that implementations and ongoing services are delivered on time and meet client requirements by maintaining tight control over the project schedule, risks, scope of work and budget.
• Support of internal service review meetings covering performance, service improvements, quality aspects and processes.
• Responsible for delivering excellence in all aspects of the service delivery function within an ITIL derived framework.
• Responsible for security management and execution of risk management processes of technical service operation in accordance to company frameworks.
• Responsible for managing overall day to day operations in IT for performance and end user satisfaction.
• Communication related task from IT Group.
• Provide in depth technical expertise for both tactical and operational initiatives.
• Manage IT resource requirements to ensure appropriate balance between tactical and strategic demands.
• Reporting to ISS ID regarding performance of manage services areas
that include quality, capacity, systems and responsiveness.
Qualifications and Partial Knowledge
• Study to university degree level of natural sciences, computer science, business, or an equivalent education.
• Proven experience in the area of ITSM and in-depth knowledge of the
processes of service mgmt. (ITIL).
• Fast learning and tech savvy
• Have a high ability and curiosity about IT updates
Preferably domicile in South Tangerang and around Bintaro.
Fluent in English Speaking is a mandatory skill.
To apply for this job please visit dokumenkerja.com.